- Only papers in English language will be accepted to the conference
- The first letters of the author's name and surname must be greater, and they must be typed in 12 point Times New Roman.
- Abstract should not exceed 250 words
- "Key words" should be at most 5 words
- Authors of the submitted abstracts for presentation must also make separate registration for the conference by filling in the Registration Form.
- Submission of abstracts doesn't include official registration for the conference. If the abstract is submitted by two authors, both of them must make the official registration.
- The author cannot submit more than 2 presentations. The presentations can be (1 poster + 1 oral). 2 poster or 2 oral presentations cannot be submitted.
- The space allocated for poster presentation on the clipboard is 65 cm wide and 90 cm height. Spelling rules can be done according to one's own preferences.
- The space allocated for posters during registration will be notified to participants by congress staff.
- We would like to remind you that your Full-texts sent to the congress will be published in IJERAT
- Please be informed that Full-Text submission is optional. If you would like your Full-Text to be published in the IJERAT you need to login to http://www.antjournals.org/index.php/ijerat webpage and upload your Full-Text paper